Welcome back to Week 6 of #EatSleepBlogRT, this was out best week ever with 47 posts! Don’t forget this is the retweet linky so make sure you are sharing all the other fabulous blog posts over Twitter! My lovely co-host is taking a break this week, but I am pleased to say that Rachel from RachelBustin.com has agreed to help me out. Rachel will be commenting and retweeting your posts so don’t forget to tag her when you link up @rachelbustin.
I have now read and commented on all your posts and of course retweeted them, it took me some time this week but there were some great posts. My favourite this week was from Rach at Our Rach Blogs with he post about the responsibility of journalists. I have to say on my first read through I didn’t really see what the issue is. But after some careful thought I realised that there is a responsibility on all writers to not promote ideas that are potentially dangerous. If you didn’t get to read the post, take a look, its quite thought provoking. Grab yourself a featured badge lovely.
Our Top Retweeter this week was @myrealfairy with 31 retweets, can anyone steal her retweeting crown??? Please grab the Top Tweeter badge and thank you for your amazing blog sharing!
This week I am linking up my post about whether mum bloggers are helping to influence womens rights in the 21st century. I would be really interested to hear your thoughts on this. For those who fancy something a bit light hearted, I have also linked up my post laughing at my day of mishaps, who doesn’t love a sticky bum right?!
Right that is enough waffle from me – get linked up and get those retweets going!
Welcome to the #EatSleepBlogRT linky! We know there are loads of linky’s out there so we have designed this one to help drive more traffic to your blog by asking people to retweet posts on Twitter as well as to comment. As hosts we will retweet your blog when you link up and when we comment. So that is 4 retweets already! Sharing is caring so the more retweets you do the better. The person with the most shares on social media will also get a backlink the following week as well as our favourite post.
- You can link up to 2 posts – old or new of any subject. Please only link one review/giveaway each week.
- Linky runs 8pm Sunday – Tuesday 8pm
- Please put our lovely badge on so that we can show off its fabulous design!
- Comment on at least two posts (they don’t have to be the hosts post but we always love it when you do!)
- Both hosts will comment on all the posts linked up by the following week (if we are a bit slow some weeks, bare with us we are busy ladies, we will get there I promise!)
- Please retweet at least 3 posts on twitter using the #EatSleepBlogRT hashtag (if you don’t use the tag we won’t know who was the most sharing caring person!)
- Hosts will retweet when you link up and when we comment. We will also retweet if you tag us in the posts you retweet (crikey thats a lot of retweets!)
- We will pick one post each week as our featured post
- The person who retweets the most will also get featured with a back link
- Tag @petite_pudding & @rachelbustin when you link up
So their you have it – simple right? Lets get out there and set the Twitter world alight with our blog sharing!